The award-winning Pallas G i-Size Plus in Lava Grey, a forward-facing car seat delivering even better safety by reducing the risk of neck injuries by 40%. It grows with your child, so you will be able to use it for more than 10 years. Plus, boarding is easier than ever, because you can secure your child in seconds.
A 2-in-1 Seat that grows with your little one throughout their childhood, from toddler to pre-teen. Your child is protected by an impact shield until they grow to 21 kg. Then the impact shield is removed and the seat is secured by the vehicle seatbelt, providing reliable protection until they reach a height of 150 cm (approx. 12 years old).
- 2-in-1 seat that grows with your little one from toddler to pre-teen
- 40% reduction in neck injuries
- More than 10 years of usability
- Prevents your little one's head from tipping forward when asleep
- Advanced impact shield helps reduce the risk of neck injuries in a frontal collision
- Three recline settings help you find the perfect position to help your baby relax + fall asleep
The plus fabric is a little more hard-wearing with a twill effect in a denim look, whereas the normal comfort fabric is soft and cosy.
- Weight: 8.9kg
- Measurements: L40.5 x W59.5 x H59cm
- Use from 76-150cm - 15 months to approx. 12 years (9-50kg)